Friday 5 July 2013

greatest motivational quotes

Best Motivational Quote Definition

Source (google.com.pk)
The Beatles were a pop and rock group from Liverpool, England formed in 1960. Primarily consisting of John Lennon , Paul McCartney , George Harrison , and Ringo Starr throughout their career, The Beatles are recognised for leading the mid-1960s musical "British Invasion" into the United States. Although their initial musical style was rooted in 1950s rock and roll and homegrown skiffle, the group explored genres ranging from Tin Pan Alley to psychedelic rock. Their clothes, styles, and statements made them trend-setters, while their growing social awareness saw their influence extend into the social and cultural revolutions of the 1960s.“Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still. Will I wait a lonely lifetime? If you want me to I will.” - The Beatles

“For I don't care too much for money, / For money can't buy me love.” - The Beatles

“Yesterday our troubles seemed so far away, I believe in yesterday.” - The Beatles

“And in the end, the love we take will be equal to the love we make.” - The Beatles

“All the lonely people, where do they all come from? / All the lonely people, where do they all belong?” - The Beatles

“Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.” - The Beatles

“Life goes on within you and without you” - The Beatles

“Please don't wake me, no don't shake me, leave me where I am, I'm only sleeping” - The Beatles


“But of all these friends and lovers There is no one compares with you. And these memories lose their meaning When I think of love as something new. Though I know I'll never lose affection For people and things that went before I know I'll often stop and think about them In my life, I love you more.” - The Beatles
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
BEST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...